Ashland Special Needs Ministry will be partnering with two churches to provide respite care for families with children with disabilities. SOAR will be a night out for parents, grandparents, or guardians who have children with disabilities of any age. This night is also for the siblings to attend so that the parents have a true night out!
SOAR LEADERS will be:
- Volunteers 13 years or older
- All Volunteers will have a local background check on file before they are permitted to volunteer
- Christina Teevan will be present at all SOAR/respite events
SOAR respites will include:
- Check- in at 4:30 pm
- A healthy dinner will be provided
- Volunteers will be a buddy with your child for the evening
- We will have crafts, games, story time, art time, free play time, clean up time, and goodbye time.
- Pick up is at 7:30 pm
- ASNM SOAR Respite Dates/ Please view or print the 2019/2020 SOAR Respite calendar here
- Trinity Lutheran/508 Center Street, Ashland
- Ashland Grace /1144 West Main Street, Ashland